Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Outfit of Yesterday

If you're one of those rare people that don't know me outside of my blog, and you're wondering where I've run off too, never fear. I only ran across Australia in 7 days, I'm back now. It's all good.
/jokes

What actually kept me from posting was not a marathon down under, but a missing memory card. I found it though, so now you get to stare at my extremely beautiful images. I say that with irony because as I'm typing it's 11:30 and I'm lazy.
Notice how the focus of this photograph is my arm. Atleast that is a part of my outfit, I suppose.
Next, is a show of my own creativity.*
Excellent. >_<
Good morning/afternoon/evening/night/christmas to you all! And a Happy New Year!

*Im not trying to pole dance, believe me. I just fail at climbing beds and also owning a tripod.

Outfit Details
Raglan Tee: Urban Planet
Plaid Skirt: Suzy Shier
Unseen Cardigan that I will probably show you tmr: Fairweather
and also my flats that I've worn in every post so far. Those too.

Last moment Mention: Have you seen someone start a "30 day challenge" on facebook? Here it seems to spreading like wildfire. I thought it was kind of rediculous, but interesting, so here's my take:

Day 1
Day 2
This is kind of fun, actually.

1 comment:

Meggles said...

your spoof is excellent XD