Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Nerdfighters, everywhere!

Yeah, you probably don't get the reference. Look up the VlogBrothers on youtube,please. For me?
 I didnt actually wear the leggings to school today, I put them on this evening when I went to the EF tour meeting.I can't seem to understand the concept of "cold" in the mornings when I getting dressed for school. I think tomorrow my outfit will involve pants. Maybe.

Anyways, I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions for the blog? For example, would you like me to do some inspiration posts, or maybe interview my favourite bloggers, (Yeah, I'm stealing that idea from *The Clothes Horse) or a post of things I'd like to own for my wardrobe, or maybe you'd like to kick start my Fashion Design career and challenge me to pull out my sewing machine to try to make something for a barbie (Uh, I really need a kick in the pants.) rather than just outfit posts with random things in between. It's up to you, what ever you'd like to see me do, I'll try it. Unless I don't think it's something I'd like, but I will most likely try it.


Outfit Details
Top//Second Hand
Skirt//Urban Planet
(5 dollars for a skirt. Can you blame me for shopping there?)
Leggings//Sirens, maybe? Or Ardenes.
Necklace+Vest//Walmart

The vest was 6 dollars and the necklace (which is an elephant, but it's on backwards) was about the same. I love walmart clearance.

1 comment:

meggles said...

cute! <3