Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Outfit of the Day for 30 consecutive days, Day 1:

It's come to my attention that I kind of fail at this, so I've decided to set a goal for my self: to have an outfit post for 30 days, in a row. Today I asked my sister for her picture skills and her time, and we got right down to business. We had fun too, because, theres less of a chance of being emarassed if your neighbor sees you if your sister is taking the pictures instead of using a self timer. So I got Abigail to promise to help me for the next 30 days and at the end there will be some fun outtakes.
Also, if you're not as obsessive about this blog as I am, you may not have noticed my 3rd bloglovin' follower. Go followers! Yeah! (I should get a t-shirt or something that says Go Followers! #1 Fan! Cause you know I'm your #1 fan for reading my blog, thanks guys!)
                                     


I had to picnik collage this, on account of blogger being an ass about pictures.


Outfit Details:
Jacket: H&M
TankTop: Urban Planet
Jeans: Eclipse
Sneakers: Walmart
Those sneakers are just about my least favourite in the world, but seeing as my converse are missing and my other pair of canvas sneakers are falling apart, im kind of stuck with these from a few years ago when my ideas about fashion were kind of meh. Back when I didnt care at all. My collection of shoes is rather lacking, unfortunately. I feel this outfit would have went better with stompy boots, but alas, I have no Doc Martens.

No comments: