Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

BeatleMania/ That didn't actually come up as much as I thought it would, but what the heck.

Boy, am I excited to be back. Like super duper. I think I've finally got this down: dress how I want to and not how I think people would like me to. Thats the point, right? Geez, I can be so dumb sometimes. Anyway, be on the look out for an outfit post/ real update today. Lets do this, yeah! I am a sick hyper kid. And by sick I mean I have the flu, not that I am a creepy 40 year old pervert. right.

Update! I've been sick and was not up to taking pictures, but what the hey, I promised so I did them. At half past 12 am. Perhaps I should do them in the day when the light does not suck, maybe? Sounds like an idea.




Do you recognize this spot? This was where my first outfit pictures (ever!) were taken. It was day time, of course, and I remember I was wearing jeans, until I decided "You know what, screw it. I'm gonna start my blog now." pulled on a black skirt I never wore and that was that. I don't know how far I've come since then. I think I atleast update more than I did then. Possibly. Actually, maybe less. hmmmm.

Outfit details:
Dress//Urban Planet (Yes, it's a dress. I know you can't see it well, but it's the one I wore back in April, here. )
Cardigan//Stitches
Leggings//Ardenes
AwesomePossum Socks//Walmart.


So today a lot of fun things happened, besides being sick of course.
I got to see my best friend after a 1week and a half cause she was in Florida, getting a sunburn.

There were failure croissants.

There was Scabbers, and Bertie Bott's All Flavoured Beans (I advise you to never bite in to vomit or earthworm flavoured beans during a class.), there was random note passing in science and bio class. There was visiting my friends house after school for chocolate milk. There was my sister telling me I looked very "Beatle" today, hair wise. Also I have no school tomorrow, and everything is excellent :D.

You know, besides being sick.

No comments: