Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sia-My Love




I'm tired of this. I can't believe how completely uninspired I've been with my blog, "thinking I'll do it and it'll be over with it"about my outfit posts, all the while completely wishing my blog could be what I want it to be. It's funny, nobody asked me to do this and write a blog about my kind-of-fail style, I decided of my own accord to write it, and yet I am feeling the pressure for not being good enough. It's such an accomplishment to me, that I've gained my followers and with determination, got this far, but in the monthes this blog has existed not much has happened. If I want this to change, I must do something about it.


I need a clean slate. No outfit posts this week, so I can get my thoughts in order, but Monday morning of next week is my new leaf. I think I need some encouragement, because even with the precious followers I have, I feel as if no one cares. Why blog for nobody? Of course, a person won't get anywhere with no talent (Unless that person is Paris Hilton), but I can always try. Trying is the important aspect I think. And I should probably stop trying to blog "correctly." I will write about things I love. I love a lot of things.


Waffles, Balloons, Photography and Polaroids, Vintage clothing, the colour Yellow, England. Beaches and summertime, clouds, reallly old children's books, kawaii shit like Kerropi, and music. Did you know I played piano? Not very well, but I like to. I also swim. Swimming is fun. So is chocolate milk, and water balloon fights, and hide and seek, good games of spotlight, drama class, The Beatles, polka dots and swishy skirts. Ribbon and bright colours and making new friends, and Harry Potter, and Canada's way of spelling things except for I like Gray over Grey. And coffee and lemonade and tea, and stripes and rainbows and old daguerreotype cameras, and Regency-era movies. Peter pan collars and fake pearls and t shirts. Not my high school, though. I hate my high school. It's a creativity-squashing prison full of egotistical boys and cookie-cutter girls. I wish I could live in Europe as an adult instead. (You are thinking that the adult life is not so great compared to that of a teenagers, but atleast you have your freedom. I can't even drive.)


I want to wear a bright, cheerfully-patterened dress with puffy sleeves and a full skirt to school tomorrow. Unfortunately for me, I do not own such a dress. I guess I should learn to sew well and make one. Andbody offering lessons that will teach  me to make a perfectly-fitted dress by tomorrow morning? I kid, but perhaps I really should learn to sew and make my own clothes.


Lots of Love,
Shelle.


ps I likes Shelle more then Shellie. Anyone who wishes to use the former, I have no objections.
pss song has nothing to do with this post, i just like it.

No comments: