Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Outfit of the Day: The Tomboy Episode

Today was a lazy day. I actually didn't even wake up until 2:20. I didn't do much, at all. Of course that's why I didn't take my outfit pictures until 11 pm, I was so busy, right?

If this picture looks incredibly akward to you, that's just me pulling on my shirt. I don't secretly have a beer gut or man parts. ;P
Outfit Details:
Tube Top//Stitches
Plaid Shirt//Stitches
Shorts//Urban Planet
I didn't style my hair. I didnt put on make up. I think I looked very tomboy-ish today, but nobody saw me so that's fine with me! You can see the sides of my glasses in the first photo. Whaddaya think? ;)

Seeing as I am a 15 year old with no job I am forced to make the best with what I've got - the inexpensive clothing stores in the Avalon Mall. Thats why most of my things come from stores like Stitches and Urban Planet. I really love thrifting, and I wish I could do it more often so that my blog wasn't pictures of clothes anyone could have. Maybe if I had a car and a license I could get out more. I'd have vintage dresses and high waisted pants and, and, and... well thats what daydreaming gets me. Absolutely nothing, at the moment. So I wear what everybody else in my town does. I hope what sets me apart from everyone is how I wear it, and the peices I pick out. Of course, the shorts on the rack could be bought by anyone. But if I buy them, I can wear them in any which way I want.
Sorry for rambling. I had a thought and it evolved in to a paragraph.
Also, I won't be around for the next few days. Im going with my family to a Cottage On A Beach for the weekend. Fun : )

No comments: