Ohay guys. Oh look, a new follower on bloglovin' even though I don't update. Kudos to you, new follower.
I just wanted to say that I'm kicking my life in to gear and being not-lazy and I might actually come off my hiatus for real. I might even act slightly mature. I hear maturity is a good characteristic to have. I might even update this post later this evening with an outfit post. Only a maybe though, because I have to do homework. Homework hasnt been important to me since 5th grade, but y'know it's never too late.
Anyways, Hi, bye, gots to go, I'm in a good mood and I'm going to post some tips for myself and maybe others would like to try them out for being happy/ being less stressed out.
1. Lazyness gets you nowhere, you might as well do it today
2.If you're lost or confused, observe the area. Supermarkets generally have signs to point you in the right direction
3. Try not to put your foot in your mouth (figuratively or literally)
4. Treat yourself once in a while. This can apply to many situations I suppose.
5. ARGH I CANT REMEMBER THE LAST ONE oh wait
consume Olive Oil, it has Omega 3 fatty acids which make you happier
WAIT ANOTHER ONE
6. Atleast wear your retainer to bed
Kay, there you go, helpful nuggets of wisdom/common sense (I don't have much of that normally)